Thursday, July 1, 2010

July!

I can't believe it's July already! We are relaxing a bit, enjoying family, and loving summer! We spent last weekend at the lake with Jeff and Eve, who are now on their way to their navy assignment in South Carolina. We are going to miss them, but will enjoy visiting warm South Carolina when it is cold and dreary here!

Our basement is almost done. The electrician is finishing the electrical work today, then carpet is coming Tuesday. I can't wait to organize and move everything to it's place down there. I'll post pictures soon.

Tuesday I leave for the CTMH convention in DC. It should be a great girls trip, and John is looking forward to spending time with the boys!

JD and Ethan are loving being home this summer! They are playing outside on their play structure, exploring the perimeter of our yard, and riding bikes on the driveway. My girlfriend gave JD a "big boy bike" that he is itching to ride! As soon as John gets the training wheels on it, I'm sure JD will take off like crazy! Ethan loves playing in the water, especially when he has all his clothes on! It's so cute to watch him figure things out. JD loves running to the back of our yard to pick raspberries, with Ethan trailing after him. I love being home with my boys in the summer! I am so blessed to have a job that allows me this time with them. I am so lucky! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment