Tuesday, May 9, 2006

false alarm #2!

Well, I thought that yesterday was going to be the day. I was shopping and suddenly felt like my water had broken! It wasn't a huge gush, just a trickle, but I just wasn't sure! So, I called labor and delivery and they said to come in. I felt kinda silly when she took the test and it came back negative, but it turns out that I have another yeast infection - no ruptured membranes! UGH Oh well. At least we know. Needless to say, we spent a few hours getting monitored. I was having some contractions about seven minutes apart, but they were weak, and I am still dialated to 2. Looks like we'll have a baby another day!! Keep praying!! Tomorrow is my official due date and I have a DR appointment, so we'll see what she says then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment