Thursday, April 6, 2006

False Alarm #1 :)

Well, I almost thought it was going to happen today!! I was in the DR office for my weekly appointment and she thought I was dialated to 3-4 cm and I was having some mild cramping, so she sent me over to the hospital. They monitored me and the babe for awhile, did another exam, and found out that I am only dialated to 1. SO, false alarm #1! haha I'm sure there will be more, but it was a little exciting!! I'm taking the day off tomorrow to rest so I'm up to speed to go with my youth from church to Acquire the Fire tomorrow night.

We started our childbirth education classes tonight. It was pretty informative. We learned a lot about early labor and relaxation. It will definitely be helpful!! On Tuesday we took the breastfeeding prep class. That was certainly helpful, too! Now that we have learned some more info about this little baby and what will likely happen, I am feeling more comfortable about being a mom!

I keep praying that our little peanut is happy and healthy until he or she (I think it's a he) enters this world!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment