Sunday, April 30, 2006

busy weekend

What a busy weekend this has been!! I thought with all the activity, something would happen with this little peanut!!! :) Saturday Jeff graduated from University of Michigan. I am so proud of him. He is now on to dental school at U of M. He's going to be a great dentist!!

Saturday night we had Ryan and Emily over for dinner. It was fun to see them and chat about our babies!! Ryan and John put the carseat in my car. It's weird to look back there and see it!! I can't believe there will be a baby in there so soon!!!

Today we went to church at Shephard of the Lakes, then to breakfast. I came home and took a 3 hour nap and then we went to dinner at the Real Seafood Co. in Ann Arbor to celebrate graduations for Jeff, Eve, and Leigh Ann (Eve's sister). Today I had a bunch of random contractions, so when we got home from dinner, John and I decided to walk around our hilly sub. Certainly that would bring on more contractions, right? ONLY ONE!! haha OH well. Looks like our little peanut is quite comfortable inside right now, so we'll keep praying!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment