Saturday, July 14, 2007

home sweet home

I was gone this past week on the mission trip with my kids from church. It was something I needed to do for some closure with the kids, since my job is over there in a week or so. It was a good week, but I missed JD and John terribly. Yesterday, when John and JD came to church to pick me up, JD snuggled up to me, put his head on my shoulder, and wouldn't let go for at least 5 minutes. It was really cute. I guess he missed me too. When I got home, I found out that John had really been working hard this week. He cleaned out the garage, basement, and our extra room upstairs, as well as put my fire pit together. The house looks just great!! John made a wonderful dinner last night (crab legs, redskin potatoes, green beans) and then we went for a long walk around our sub together as a family. It was the perfect end to my time away.

My belly is starting to pop out more. I'm noticing that most of my shorts are getting more snug. I suppose I'll have to switch over to maternity shorts soon. I was going to try to make it the rest of the summer without buying new things, but I'm not sure I can. We're still trying to decide whether to find our the sex of the baby at our 20 week ultrasound. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment