Thursday, July 5, 2007

13 week appointment


Our appointment Tuesday went well. The baby measured 7.5 cm long! I sweet talked Dr. Bradfield into doing a sonogram for John, since he hasn't had the chance to see the baby yet on screen. It was great. The body is a little more proportioned now. Baby's arms were over his/her head and legs were crossed indian style - just like JD! I'm sure it's because there's not much room in there! In any case, all went well! I haven't gained a pound since the last time! woo hoo Guess my working out and yoga are paying off! Our next appointment is July 26 - I'll be exactly 17 weeks. After that we'll have the appointment in radiology, and we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby if we want. Not sure I want to....still have time to decide though! :) Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts...should we find out the sex of the baby before it's born??

1 comment:

  1. Of course you should find out, you tortured us last time with antisipation, all though I knew it was a boy. Anyway, I would like to know if I am having another nephew or a niece to play with our little Alli.

    ReplyDelete