Friday, April 8, 2011

Life as we know it!

Life with three is definitely crazy...and exhausting...and delightful!  We're settling into being parents to three munchkins and loving every minute!  Kristen is such a joy and I am soaking up every minute with her.  Some things I love...her sweet new baby smell, when she "kisses" my face (not because she's really kissing me, but because she's hungry!), the way the boys love on her, watching John hold his little girl, dressing her in pink, and cuddling with her tiny self.  She is so precious and I am so blessed to be a mom to not only two excited little boys, but to one tiny little girl who has her whole life ahead of her.  God is so good and I am so lucky. 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  ~James 1:17

Here are a few recent pics of our sweet baby girl:


 wearing the cute bonnet that Emily made
 her first trip to church
 sleeping in her bouncer
 the cutest little feet
visiting Great Grandmother 
our beautiul little Kristen Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment