Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow!  We're going to John's parents, and are in charge of bringing cranberry relish and sweet potatoes.  We'll also bring the pies, but I cheated and got those at Costco!  I'm using two new recipes this year for cranberry relish and sweet potatoes.  I made the cranberry relish this morning and can't keep John and JD out of it, so it must be pretty tasty!  We're going to work on the sweet potatoes in the morning, but the recipe sounds delicious!!  John insisted something other than the traditional marshmellow sweet potato casserolle, so hope this is just as good! :)

We enjoyed a lovely church service this evening.  I love going to church in the evening.  There's something about the darkness and candles that is super special.  JD and I then took a quick trip to Meijers for a few last minute items, then a drive thru McDonalds for cookies and an egg nog shake!  I'm sure craving cold milk with this baby...and the egg nog shake did the trick!

We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, complete with everything good!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment