Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer!!

We had a great first day of summer!! We ran a few errands this morning, which included picking up a new pirate ship pool for the back yard. The boys had a blast playing in the pool, sprinkler, and their playhouse in the yard today. I loved just sitting there watching them. They're such good boys and I am blessed to have them. They played so well together and I am looking forward to this summer with them! :)


The builders will finish paint and trim tomorrow in the basement. The ceiling is scheduled for Saturday, and the carpet will be delivered next week. I'm getting so excited to see the finished product!! It will be such a great space for our family, and we are so lucky we've had the opportunity to finish it this year. I'm looking forward to heading to IKEA next week for shelves and then working this summer to organize and move all the toys and my craft room down there. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Our basement is SLOWLY getting finished. I can't wait for it to be done too, we so need the space! Hopefully by next winter! I'm sure you'll enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete