Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big Boy Bed!

Last night during the night, I heard a little Eman running down the hallway about 4am. He was shouting, "I Seep Mommy Daddy Bed!!" I cuddled with him for a minute, put him back to bed, and about an hour later felt someone climbing over me to snuggle with John. Time for the Big Boy Bed, I thought. :) So, this afternoon we put up his bed. We used the side of the crib that makes into a double bed headboard. We used the double bed mattresses we had in the basement, and we put it all together. He didn't seem to like it at first, but tonight after we brushed teeth and he grabbed a book, he jumped right in. He seems to be staying in there (I keep checking), so hopefully this will be an easy transition! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think we're going to move Johnathan in to his own room very soon, he's been waking up really early (5:15ish) and last night had a bad dream at 3:15 and he doesn't settle back in like the girls do and of course with his hearing and vision loss it's much harder to reason. So, the plan is to move in to own room, still use crib but take off side-rail. I'm sure there will be a few very rough nights with some puking from getting really upset. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cute! Is he going to stay in that room, or are him and JD going to eventually share a room? (or does that depend on if you end up with a girl next?) LOL

    ReplyDelete