Saturday, June 3, 2006

night with Grandpa

Last night, my mom and I went to celebrate with Evie for her bachelorette party! John had to coach, so JD stayed with Grandpa D. until John got home! I fed him right before we left, in hopes that he would not be fussy for grandpa! It seems as though he was still hungry after we left, so grandpa warmed some milk that I had pumped for JD. He ate 3 more ounces! Then he fell asleep and slept for 5 hours!!! He must have had a full belly!! :) I was worried about him taking a bottle - no worries there! He loved it!! John fed him again right before my mom and I got home and he slept pretty good last night - only getting up at 3:30. I love our little hungry boy!! :)

Today we are going to Evie's shower at the country club. I am taking JD so that I can feed him before and after the shower easily. I just haven't been able to pump enough to leave him for the day. I think it will be fun for him to meet the ladies, too. During the shower he is going to go to lunch with my dad, Jeffrey, and Dan (Eve's dad). It will be 3 men and a baby!! Should be fun for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment