Sunday, March 12, 2006

Restful weekend

After returing from 5th grade camp, this was just the weekend I needed! I got a massage on Friday afternoon, which was fantastic!! Yesterday I was so lazy, I didn't even get out of my jammies all day!! I think I may have rested too much because I didn't sleep very well last night, but I did take a nap after church today. This little baby inside me still is moving around quite a bit. I'm getting excited to see if they will in fact do an ultrasound at my appointment on the 24th. I think it would be great to see this little one again!! Other than conferences on Tuesday, this week should be good for me. John and I switched our Lamaze classes, so we will begin on April 6 and go for four Thursdays. I hope we're not pushing the date! Oh well, nothing we can do now. Hopefully they'll teach us all the important info at the first class - just in case!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment