Monday, February 6, 2006

praise music and more

Well, I'm certain that our baby loves God, for every time we're at church, singing, or playing praise music, he/she is super-wiggly inside me!! This weekend at Spring Hill, when we were singing in the auditorium, you would have thought that the baby was going to wiggle right out!! He/she LOVES praise music. I suppose that is a good thing!! I am getting more and more excited every day. I can't wait for our little miracle to arrive!!!!

My mom and John have almost finished painting the nursery. My mom just needs to finish the crown moulding and it will be done. I am so excited to put everything in place once they finish. Our Little Nutbrown Hare is going to be so loved!!

I am going to take my Glucose Test on Wednesday. I hope it all turns out okay. I went to the DR on Friday and everything still looks great! Baby is measuring a couple weeks bigger, but who knows what that means? Probably that we're having a big baby!! haha

That's about it for now...keep praying for our little miracle!

1 comment:

  1. I love your little nick names for the baby! My prayers will be with you on Wednesday. Tell the baby I said hello and I can't wait to meet her/him!!!

    ReplyDelete