Thursday, September 8, 2005

stinky house!!!

Ok, so I am surely pregnant because every room in my house REEKS! Just in case all the signs weren't pointing to YES, I took another hpt tonight. I know, I'm obsessed. It was CLEARLY positive, so I'm not going to worry anymore!! I went to Target tonight and looked at their cute maternity clothes. I tried on a few, but I'm not pregnant enough to buy them yet. I was a little bummed because they were cute, but I thought I probably should wait a month or so. I talked to Kristi tonight and wanted to tell her SO badly. My little sesame seed is growing like crazy and making mommy very queezy!! I am so excited!!!!!!!! John and I had a deep talk last night about our little sesame seed. He got all choked up - it was SO sweet. I pray that we are good parents. This is going to be an exciting year. I can't WAIT to tell our families!!!!!! YAY :) So happy and in love with John ~ and our little sesame seed!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment